R&I Cruden GDPR update
Visitors to our website
When someone visits www.ricruden.net we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out information about the number of visitors to the various parts of the site.
Please be assured that;
- We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone
- We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website
- We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally-identifying information from any source
- If we do want to collect personally-identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this.
- We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Google Analytics (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites click here
- YouTube cookies
We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. To find out more please visit YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.