The Barn, Ardgay - Redevelopment of derelict site for a new local economical development
The Barn, Ardgay
- The project was to redevelop a derelict site into a space for a new local economic development
- A mixed used site creating rental spaces for local businesses
- 6 new business spaces, kitchen space and meeting room
- A brand new air source heat pump system consisting of 2x 14kw Mitsubishi Ecodan air source heat pumps in cascade , to provide space heating and hot water.
- Underfloor heating installed in ground floor, radiator system installed upstairs.
- Extra hot water facility for hairdresser business
- Mechanical ventilation system throughout office space
- R&I Cruden are to maintain the heating system
We hadn't heard of R&I Cruden before the project but would definitely recommend R&I Cruden in the future.
Kyle of Sutherland, Development Trust